Department of Finance
Our Department is responsible for managing the accounting and financial system of the organization.
This management system consists of:
- Managing everyday tasks and financial accounting,
- Overseeing customer invoicing,
- Developing and following budgets by cost center,
- Monitoring over the cash plan and budget,
- By daily monitoring of debtor and creditor and the collection,
- Ensuring that the organization chart of accounts still reflects the reality of Asrames and analytical purposes,
- Ensuring the proper functioning and implementation of financial procedures in all of Asrames’ installations
- By tracking the stock and the price structure of products.
The double-entry accounting software package uses the enterprise resources software EXACT.
Since 2012 we make a great effort to provide our customers with timely (monthly) follow-up of their accounts and invoices to ensure that the understanding of the accounts is the same by Asrames and its clients. This is also done as in the past, Asrames has lost significant sums of money because invoices were not paid nor followed up within an acceptable timeframe.
The team of the department: